Energy Markets is the first of two books that provide a comprehensive, systematic and extensive review of these complex and constantly evolving markets – markets that are critical to maintaining the standards of living achieved by highly developed societies and to the future fortunes of emerging economies.
The objective of this introduction is to explain the scope, organisation and, most importantly, the philosophy behind this book that is the product of more than 25 years working in, or with,
- Bank risk manager of the year: UBS
- People moves: Asia hires at Credit Suisse, new UBS data role, NatWest takes UBS's Duclos, and more
- Asia moves: BlackRock picks new Asia head, Credit Suisse boosts regional solutions, and more
- Risk solutions house of the year: HSBC
- We need a different approach to supervisory stress-testing