Operational improvements to Bond Connect – the initiative allowing foreign investors to access mainland Chinese bond markets through Hong Kong – are likely to boost real-money flows into the world’s third-largest fixed-income market, according to industry participants.
One of the two designated domestic custodians for Bond Connect – the China Central Depository & Clearing Company (CCDC) – has yet to introduce a delivery versus payment (DVP) settlement system, but market participants say the
- Libor leaders: ABP crafts blueprint for corporate Libor switch
- Libor leaders: how seven firms are tackling the transition
- Libor replacement: a modelling framework for in-arrears term rates
- Swaps data: a new era of competition in interest rate futures
- From memos to texts, algos fish for signals in-house