Disclaimer: this is not a Risk.net article about research unbundling rules in the second Markets in Financial Instruments Directive; it is a sales tool. If you don’t believe us, you are in the same boat as European regulators.
A number of dealers had hoped to use similar disclaimers from the start of the Mifid II regime in January 2018, in a bid to safeguard front-office notes from the rules requiring fees for research to be separated from dealing commissions. The same rules also bar buy-side
- Bank risk manager of the year: UBS
- People moves: Asia hires at Credit Suisse, new UBS data role, NatWest takes UBS's Duclos, and more
- Asia moves: BlackRock picks new Asia head, Credit Suisse boosts regional solutions, and more
- We need a different approach to supervisory stress-testing
- Risk solutions house of the year: HSBC