European Commission proposals to extend close-out stays on derivatives contracts to five days or more – under the draft revised version of the Bank Recovery and Resolution Directive (BRRD II) – face a rough ride through the EU Council and Parliament, despite support from the Single Resolution Board.
Speaking to Risk.net on the sidelines of the SRB’s annual conference in Brussels on September 29, Roberto Gualtieri, who chairs the Parliament’s economic and monetary affairs committee, said: “I am
- Bank risk manager of the year: UBS
- People moves: Asia hires at Credit Suisse, new UBS data role, NatWest takes UBS's Duclos, and more
- Asia moves: BlackRock picks new Asia head, Credit Suisse boosts regional solutions, and more
- We need a different approach to supervisory stress-testing
- Risk solutions house of the year: HSBC