The planned UK Banking Standards Review Council (BSRC), outlined in a report published today by Richard Lambert, would look at complaint data from the Financial Ombudsman Service to assess banks' internal culture and controls – a measure which could produce dramatic differences across the industry.
Lambert, a former director-general of the Confederation of British Industry (CBI), was commissioned by the UK banking industry last year to look into setting up a new industry body responsible for sta
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data