Erol Mustafa, a partner in Ernst & Young's information technology risk and assurance practice, discusses the US Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act.
- What is Fatca?
- How will Fatca's requirements for customer identification challenge a global bank's operations?
- What are the biggest operational risks posed by Fatca?
- What should organisations be doing to prepare for Fatca and related operational risks?
- Why is it important for foreign financial institutions to act quickly to implement Fatca's requirements?
- How far along are firms in their Fatca implementation process?
- What are the key recommendations for implementing Fatca's requirements?
- What is the most important point about Fatca compliance that clients must know?