Bache Commodities launches green index

Bache Commodities, the commodities and financial derivatives business of Prudential Financial, has launched a green commodities index.

The Bache Commodity Green Index (BCGI) is made up of 60% Bache Biofuels Composite index, including agricultural commodities used for ethanol production and oilseeds used for biodiesel production. The other 40% is made up of the Bache Clean Air Composite index, comprised of commodities relating to emissions reduction including carbon credits and metals used in

Only users who have a paid subscription or are part of a corporate subscription are able to print or copy content.

To access these options, along with all other subscription benefits, please contact or view our subscription options here:

You are currently unable to copy this content. Please contact to find out more.

Sorry, our subscription options are not loading right now

Please try again later. Get in touch with our customer services team if this issue persists.

New to View our subscription options

If you already have an account, please sign in here.


Want to know what’s included in our free registration? Click here

This address will be used to create your account

You need to sign in to use this feature. If you don’t have a account, please register for a trial.

Sign in
You are currently on corporate access.

To use this feature you will need an individual account. If you have one already please sign in.

Sign in.

Alternatively you can request an individual account here