The consultation was done by the Joint Forum, which has an equal number of senior bank, insurance and securities supervisors representing each supervisory constituency. Countries represented in the Joint Forum include Australia, Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the UK and the US. The European Commission attends in an observer capacity.
Most replies to the Joint Forum supported the principles-based governance suggested. Accepted indus
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data