Eurex Clearing has appointed Dmitrij Senko as its new chief risk officer (CRO). Senko will replace Thomas Laux, who will step down from the role on July 1 after 13 years with the Frankfurt-based central counterparty (CCP).
An internal appointment, Senko has worked at Eurex since 2010. He is currently head of risk analytics and model validation, having served as CRO for Eurex Clearing Asia from 2015 to 2018. Before joining the exchange group, he spent six years as a management consultant with
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden