Eric Duclos is set to join NatWest Markets as head of US dollar linear rates trading. Duclos will join from BNP Paribas, where he was most recently head of US interest rate swaps trading.
Duclos joined the French bank in 2002 as a quantitative analyst, and moved into his most recent role in 2014. Based in New York, he reported to David Moore, head of G10 rates Americas at BNP Paribas.
Effective February 2019, Duclos will be based in Stamford, Connecticut and will report to Alan Mittleman, head
- Bank risk manager of the year: UBS
- Asia moves: BlackRock picks new Asia head, Credit Suisse boosts regional solutions, and more
- We need a different approach to supervisory stress-testing
- People moves: Asia hires at Credit Suisse, new UBS data role, NatWest takes UBS's Duclos, and more
- Risk solutions house of the year: HSBC