Equity derivatives structurer Stephane Mattatia has joined MSCI in London as head of index products for Europe, Middle East and Africa, and global head of thematic index products.
Mattatia had been due to join the equity derivatives division of BNP Paribas in August after leaving his role as global head of products strategy for equities and derivatives at SG Corporate & Investment Banking (SG CIB) in April – a move Risk.net reported at the time.
He began his new role at index provider MSCI in
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines