Alexandre Antonov will join Standard Chartered in London on January 8, after leaving Numerix, where he worked for 20 years. As a director in the bank’s enterprise risk analytics team, he will take a leading role in model development.
Antonov, who won Risk’s Quant of the Year award in 2016, is a frequent contributor to Risk’s Cutting Edge section. His research has covered valuation adjustments and the stochastic alpha beta rho model (SABR) for estimating the implied volatility smile.
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay