Exchange-traded funds specialist Source has expanded its UK coverage with the hire of Bhavick Patel, who assumes responsibility for independent financial advisers in the UK. Patel joins from Capital Group, where he worked in a business development role. He also has previous experience as a member of BlackRock's iShares sales team. He will report to David Lake, managing director for UK coverage.
Source has also bolstered its Switzerland team with the addition of Alain Kunz and Manuel Luchs. Kunz
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?
- Teach history to avoid mistakes of yesterday’s quants