James Boyle has replaced Simon Yates as global head of equity derivatives at Citi. Based in Hong Kong, he will report to Derek Bandeen, global head of equities, and will relocate to New York in 2015. Boyle joins Citi from Bank of America Merrill Lynch, where he was global head of derivatives trading. Before that, he was head of derivatives at Citadel.
Yates joined Citi in June 2010, after leaving his position as co-head of European equities at Credit Suisse in London in October 2009. He was at
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules