Management Quality (MQ) ratings of hedge fund administrators could become a fixture in the industry over the next two years, after the first report of its kind on such a firm sparked a wave of interest.
Custom House Administration & Corporate Services received a Baa1 MQ rating from Moody's Investor Service in December and, according to Vania Schlees, spokesperson for Moody's, hedge fund administrators are starting to take them seriously. 'The reason for creating a procedure like this is people we
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules