The Association of British Insurers (ABI) has announced two major redundancies as part of a restructuring to prepare the trade organisation for the implementation of Solvency II by its members.
Rebecca Driver, the ABI's chief economist and director of research, has already left the association, and Peter Vipond, the ABI's director of financial regulation and taxation will leave at the end of August. Both posts are being eliminated.
Driver's management responsibility for the ABI's Operational Ri
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules