Portfolio compression service TriOptima has promoted Yukata Imanishi, former director of TriOptima Japan, to chief executive of TriOptima Asia-Pacific.
Imanishi replaces Peter Weibel and will move from Tokyo to Singapore.
Peter Weibel will return to London to succeed Mireille Dyrberg as chief executive of TriOptima for EMEA, while Dyrberg becomes head of business strategy, also based in London.
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data