Deutsche Bank has signed up three bond origination professionals to newly created roles in its debt capital markets team for Central Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Reid Payne will join the bank in mid-July as a director with responsibility for liability management in the CEEMEA region. Until May this year he was head of CEEMEA origination at Royal Bank of Scotland, having joined the bank through the ABN Amro acquisition completed in April 2009.
Payne originally joined ABN Amro in September
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules