Bernard Dan, chief executive of derivatives broker MF Global, has resigned and will leave the company in May this year. His replacement is the former governor of New Jersey, Jon Corzine. MF Global says Dan is resigning "for personal reasons" and will stay at the company until May 16 to oversee the transition. Corzine will also take over as chairman from Alison Carnwath, whose three-year term as chairman comes to an end in August.
Corzine was governor of New Jersey from 2006 to 2010, and a US sen
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence