Daniel Clarke joins from Goldman Sachs as senior trader, and is also a director. He previously worked in Goldman's statistical arbitrage team.
Jon Davidson and Taras Chaban join as vice-presidents. Steffen Seitz, also a vice-president, is the only member of the team recruited internally.
The team reports to Areski Iberrakene, global head of equity derivatives trading.
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data