At HBOS, Smith was in charge of the firm’s approach to operational risk outside of compliance and audits. Previously, he worked at Union Bank of Switzerland and Philips & Drew."I am delighted to be re-joining KPMG at this exciting time of development and expansion for the financial risk management team. In working with clients, I will bring a mixture of my experience in both professional and financial services firms to bear, while helping them to manage and implement a successful risk management strategy,” said Smith.
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
Back to Top