He will also be sitting on the investment bank management committee.
Bullock joins the bank from UBS, where he had worked for 19 years, in various positions, which include global head of investment bank operations & information technology (IT), global head of investment bank operations and head of North American investment bank operations. He also previously worked at Morgan Stanley, where he was involved in product control, IT and operations.
Based in London, Bullock will be reporting jointly to David Mathers, the investment bank head of finance, and Romeo Lacher, the head of operations for the private bank.
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence