“Hans is a recognised expert in this field and brings a unique combination of broad real estate market knowledge, structuring expertise and analytical skills,” said Laura Winchester, co-head of Barclays Capital's European credit research.
Barclays Capital established its European CMBS business in June 2004 by poaching Lynn Gilbert, Christian Janssen and Natalie Howard from Morgan Stanley. The unit was set up within the investment banking division but sought to capitalise on business generated by Barclays Bank.
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data