UBS and CSFB were unable to provide immediate comment on Faria and Esquenazi's new positions or their reporting lines.
Both Esquenazi and Faria previously worked at Merrill Lynch.
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data