“Securitisation is a core and expanding business for ABN Amro and we are pleased to appoint somebody of Anhamm’s calibre to lead this important research area,” said Steve Curry, European head of consumer asset-backed securities at the bank.
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules