Rendon is expected to resurface at Citigroup in New York, although a spokesperson at the US bank was unable to confirm the hire last week.
Rendon joined Commerzbank in March 2001 to set up the bank's New York options desk at a time when Commerzbank was undergoing a wholesale expansion in North America.
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data