The investment firm, based in Boston, now has a 14-strong board of directors. Kaplan stepped down as Goldman Sachs' vice-chairman in 2005 and is currently professor of management practice at Harvard Business School. De Saint-Aignan, who won Risk's Lifetime Achievement Award in 2004, retired from Morgan Stanley in 2007.
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules