Speaking at the European Buy-Side Technology Summit 2015, Konstantinos Botopoulos, MISC committee chairman and member of the management board of the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA), stated that one of the main goals of creating a Capital Market Union (CMU) was the creation of a harmonized environment for regulations.
"The idea behind the CMU is not to reinvent the wheel by creating new rules but to achieve free flow of capital by using the existing tools and finding intelligent
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019