Compliance with regulatory demands concerning risk data, such as data quality and aggregation, Solvency II, Markets in Financial Instruments Regulation (MiFIR), Options Clearing Corporation standards and others, is proving difficult for some firms, according to a survey of chief risk officers from 71 firms with aggregate assets of $18 trillion, conducted by Deloitte Global from August to November last year.
When naming compliance challenges, 62 percent of respondents said risk information
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay