● Dr Tuan Le Anh, director and head of research at Dragon Capital Group, presented his talk: The Vietnamese dong – what next?
● Deepak Mishra, lead economist (Vietnam) at the World Bank, presented: Vietnam economic outlook: 2011 and beyond.
● The panel discussion – Vietnam’s bond market and credit ratings – included Phan Thanh Son, head of markets Techcombank, Do Ngoc Quynh, head of treasury, Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam, Louis Taylor, CEO, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos at Standar
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data