Foreign exchange options trading platform provider Digital Vega is testing non-deliverable options (NDOs) on its Medusa platform, in anticipation of more foreign exchange products moving to financial rather than physical settlement.
Unlike non-deliverable forwards (NDFs), forex options are not widely traded in a non-deliverable format, but some industry observers have suggested the challenges associated with central clearing of physically settled foreign exchange products could drive greater int
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data