Boxing promoters know most people are not students of the sport. To sell a fight, there needs to be a sub-plot – hence the lengthy marketing tours, press conferences and weigh-ins involving showy bust-ups between the rival pugilists and their camps.
In contrast, the fight between Margin Xchange and Isda Create sells itself. The two services are vying to help swaps users comply with the fifth and final phase of the market’s new margining regime in 2020, when as many as 1,100 buy-side firms will
- Bank risk manager of the year: UBS
- Asia moves: BlackRock picks new Asia head, Credit Suisse boosts regional solutions, and more
- We need a different approach to supervisory stress-testing
- People moves: Asia hires at Credit Suisse, new UBS data role, NatWest takes UBS's Duclos, and more
- Risk solutions house of the year: HSBC