UBS has hired Imene Moussa from Credit Suisse to develop and execute quantitative investment strategies (QIS) and structure off-balance-sheet solutions in the Asian region.
Moussa joined this month as an executive director in Hong Kong and reports to Felix Maratier, Asia-Pacific head of equities structuring, according to a spokesperson at the Swiss bank.
Moussa spent a little more than 11 years at Credit Suisse in London in the equity derivatives and structuring team, according to her LinkedIn
- Bank risk manager of the year: UBS
- Asia moves: BlackRock picks new Asia head, Credit Suisse boosts regional solutions, and more
- We need a different approach to supervisory stress-testing
- People moves: Asia hires at Credit Suisse, new UBS data role, NatWest takes UBS's Duclos, and more
- Risk solutions house of the year: HSBC