Bank of America Merrill Lynch has reshuffled the senior ranks of its fixed income operation.
Will Roberts left his post as the firm’s head of global rates and counterparty portfolio management in April and has been replaced with two co-heads: Kavi Gupta, who was previously head of liquid rates trading for the Americas; and Michael Stanley, formerly global head of derivative valuation adjustments and co-head of global non-linear trading.
Both will report to James DeMare and Bernard Mensah, co
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Brexit threatens to reopen Asian bail-in clauses for EU banks
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia