Read all our coverage from the Isda AGM here
The US Commodity Futures Trading Commission is close to proposing new swap trading rules that would vastly expand the permissible methods of swap execution.
Amir Zaidi, director of the CFTC’s division of market oversight, said he expects the rule proposal to be released “hopefully [in] July”.
Zaidi was speaking on a panel at the Isda AGM in Miami earlier today (April 25). “I spent the past weekend reading 200 pages of preamble, so it’s well in the
- Bank risk manager of the year: UBS
- People moves: Asia hires at Credit Suisse, new UBS data role, NatWest takes UBS's Duclos, and more
- Asia moves: BlackRock picks new Asia head, Credit Suisse boosts regional solutions, and more
- We need a different approach to supervisory stress-testing
- Risk solutions house of the year: HSBC