LCH has hired Susi de Verdelon as its chief operating officer for global rates, replacing John Horkan, who was promoted to the post of group chief operating officer in October.
De Verdelon joins from Goldman Sachs, where she was a managing director and global chief operating officer for sales strategists and structuring. She started as an analyst at the bank in 2004 and was made a managing director in 2013.
A spokesperson for LCH confirmed the details of the move. In her new role, De Verdelon
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?
- Teach history to avoid mistakes of yesterday’s quants