Societe Generale Corporate & Investment Banking (SG CIB) has parted ways with Marc El-Asmar, the long-serving head of sales for its global markets business. His plans are not known.
El-Asmar reported to Frank Drouet, head of global markets. Drouet is understood to be covering El-Asmar’s role on an interim basis, while the bank looks for a replacement. El-Asmar left the bank at the end of June. His departure has not previously been reported.
A spokesperson for SG CIB declined to comment. El
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines