Quantile Technologies, a start-up founded by two former Morgan Stanley bankers, has been lined up to provide counterparty risk reduction services to the collateral management hub that now sits at the heart of the non-cleared derivatives market.
The service allows counterparties to reduce their derivatives exposures by running the rule over portfolios and generating new risk-offsetting trades. The offering will plug into the AcadiaSoft hub – an industry collective set up to help firms meet the
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief