This is the third in a series of four articles examining the future of the non-cleared swaps market. The first article is available here, the second is here and the fourth is here.
On the corner of Franklin Street and Hudson Street in New York's Tribeca neighbourhood sits Tamarind, an upscale Indian restaurant. It was here – among the rice and the raisins, the white tablecloths and ceiling-high windows – that a group of bankers agreed in 2013 on an idea that is set to become the heart of the
- Bank risk manager of the year: UBS
- People moves: Asia hires at Credit Suisse, new UBS data role, NatWest takes UBS's Duclos, and more
- Asia moves: BlackRock picks new Asia head, Credit Suisse boosts regional solutions, and more
- Risk solutions house of the year: HSBC
- We need a different approach to supervisory stress-testing