You are invited to participate in the annual Energy Risk energy trading and risk management (ETRM) software rankings survey. The ETRM software survey ranks software vendors, implementation specialists, data management firms and data providers in a variety of categories.
The survey should take no longer than 10 to 15 minutes to complete. In return for your time, all completed entries will have the chance to win a free pass to an Energy Risk conference or a seat at an Energy Risk awards dinner in Houston or London.
All responses will remain strictly confidential and no personal information will be published or released to any third party.
Consultants should answer the questions using their knowledge of the market and from their clients’ points of view where applicable.
The closing date for the survey is February 23, 2018. Vote now.
- Libor leaders: ABP crafts blueprint for corporate Libor switch
- Libor leaders: how seven firms are tackling the transition
- Libor replacement: a modelling framework for in-arrears term rates
- Swaps data: a new era of competition in interest rate futures
- From memos to texts, algos fish for signals in-house