A few years ago, Queen Elizabeth of the UK famously asked a group of eminent experts gathered at the London School of Economics about the Great Recession of the last decade. "It's awful – why did nobody see it coming?"
The same question may be asked today about recent events such as Brexit or Donald Trump's successful bid to become the next President of the United States – events of critical importance to the world economy and geopolitical balance of power that an overwhelming majority of
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Brexit threatens to reopen Asian bail-in clauses for EU banks
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia