John Kilani was appointed Director of the Sustainable Development Mechanisms (SDM) programme at the United Nations climate change secretariat in June 2008. He brings experience from the private sector, academia, international negotiations and regulatory processes into the top management of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) secretariat.
A 56-year-old national of South Africa, Kilani was born in Nigeria and for several years worked in Kenya. He has held senior
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?
- Teach history to avoid mistakes of yesterday’s quants