The EC has announced it would dedicate €2.3 billion ($3.12 billion) from the European Union's €5 billion economic stimulus package to boost 43 pipeline and electricity contracts, dedicating €200 million to the Nabucco pipeline specifically.
The package awarded €0.91 billion to 12 electricity interconnection projects and €1.390 billion to 31 gas pipeline projects. Among the projects are key inter-connectors linking up the currently isolated Baltic States with neighbouring Finland, Sweden and
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance