Arizona governor Janice Brewer issued an executive order on February 11, announcing the state would not implement the greenhouse gas (GHG) cap-and-trade proposal advanced by the WCI, which is set to begin on January 1, 2012.
The executive order released yesterday by Brewer said: “Imposing costs on Arizona’s economy associated with a GHG cap-and-trade system that are not borne by national and international rivals would cost investment and jobs in Arizona and put Arizona at a competitive
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance