Interdealer broker GFI has launched a carbon emissions trading investment business in North America, GFI Environmental Products Group (EPG).
Based in New York, the EPG will establish a full lifecycle practice in the carbon and emissions sector, focusing on the origination, commercialisation and secondary market trading of carbon emissions credits.
Jubin Pejman, the former vice-president of the Americas at electronic trading systems company Trayport, will be joining the new group.
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden