"There has been a very mixed feeling in the market, with prompt prices coming down but I think the markets are looking very interested in the US markets," says Craig Lowrey, consultant at JC Rathbone Associates. "There is potential for transatlantic arbitrage, with its capability to compete with the UK for liquefied natural gas (LNG) deliveries"
Twice already this year, National Grid has asked gas suppliers to tell 95 large users on interruptible contracts to stop using gas because of high gas
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines