Macquarie Cook Power, has signed an agreement to buy the wholesale electric marketing and trading business of Chicago-based utility Integrys Energy Group before the end of Q2 this year.
"The Integrys portfolio is particularly attractive for our energy markets activities in North America," says Nicholas O'Kane, executive director and global head of Macquarie's energy markets division. "It expands our volumes and penetration across a number of major power markets on the continent, making us even
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines