Barclays Capital LNG Services will provide tailored solutions for the LNG industry, providing access to liquidity and markets, risk management, and credit and risk intermediation.
Excelerate, an LNG import and regasification company, will gain access to fixed-price hedging mechanisms through the deal, allowing it to optimise pricing for natural gas buyers and marketers. Additional services will include taking physical delivery, transport and optimisation of cargoes through profit-sharing between
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines