In this month's Energy Risk we focus on the Central & Eastern European power markets, looking in particular at Poland and the Czech Republic.
In the first article Rachel Morison talks with GDF Suez's Frank Brannvoll about market making in Central & Eastern Europe's power markets, and his company's plans for the region.
In the second article Roderick Bruce talks with the big players in Poland's power market. In the past year liquidity has boomed and the government hopes to boost volumes
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay