The Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) has announced it will list futures and options contracts on renewable energy certificates (REC) from November 24, and certified emission reduction (CER) from the first quarter, 2010.
The exchange also proposes to list futures and options on Australian emission units (AEU), if the proposed Carbon Pollution Reduction Scheme legislation is passed.
"The introduction of REC, CER and AEU futures and options at ASX will help firms in Australia and New Zealand
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines